LATEST COVID-19 UPDATES
Due to various federal, state and local executive orders/guidance, including from the University Interscholastic League (UIL), as well as continuing health concerns regarding the coronavirus pandemic, there have been many changes to spring meetings and activities, i.e. - clinics, intrasquad scrimmages.
- The annual spring meeting scheduled for 6 April has been postponed, date pending.
- Training for seven-official crews scheduled for 25 April has been postponed indefinitely and the chapter is exploring on-line training possibilities.
- The Beau Hicks On-Field Clinic (15-16 May) has been cancelled, as have all spring intrasquad scrimmages.
- The Regional Rules Clinic, which was originally scheduled for 13 June has been changed to Saturday, 18 July, location TBD.
This is a fluid and dynamic situation. Please reference the 2020 Chapter Event Schedule posted below for further information. Other important updates will be sent out via Arbiter and posted on this website.
For UIL updates, please go to:
For TAPPS updates, please go to:
For TASO updates, please go to:
*NOTE: TASO has extended it's deadline for early registration to 1 July. Any registration after that will incur the $25 late fee.
We encourage everyone to follow applicable health practices/guidelines, and we hope everyone remains safe during these challenging times.
If you have questions, please contact your Division Rep.
Join us in this Centennial Celebration of Texas High School Football. Despite the uncertainties of the current pandemic and it's impact on sports, we continue to prepare for the 2020 season.
Please scroll down for further information on joining the San Antonio Football Chapter, as well as the 2020 Calendar of Events (including training and Chapter meetings).
SAN ANTONIO FOOTBALL OFFICIALS
* Important -- Crew Assignment Proposal *
Below are the Powerpoint slides used to present the Crew Assignment Proposal at the 28 October General Meeting. The Proposal was approved by the membership at the 11 November General Meeting and will be implemented for the 2020 season.